Allows that fruit stones and wood chips can be used in briquetting plants.
BIOMAX chippers shred materials into smaller pieces.
They are ideal for waster like wood chips and a range of fruit stones, shredding them into the size necessary to be fed into the briquette press.
- Welded and balanced rotor fixed to the axle with expansion rings
- The rotor is powered by an electric motor with pulleys and a flat chain, with fixed teeth that can easily be replaced.
- Teeth finished with a hard weld. Can be welded and sharpened
- Removable grading sieve, allowing for an ample choice of chip dimensions
- Control panel with automated activation and overload protection
- Dosing via a conveyor or Redler conveyor with drag chains
|MODEL||Capacity [m³/h]||Feed nozzle [mm]||Motor [CV]||Number of teeth||Ø Rotor [mm]||Net weight [kg]|
|BMR 300/150||1 - 2||300 x 150||20 - 40||18||400||600|
|BMR 500/190||6 - 12||500 x 190||40 - 60||18||650||1400|
|BMR 800/260||15 - 30||800 x 260||60 - 125||34||700||2800|