Ideal for making use of wood waste in the production of briquettes.
BIOMAX choppers employ a tooth system to shred bio waste. Thus, instead of the traditional blade system, the rotor has a series of teeth that ensure easier sharpening, greater durability, a lower break index and lower operational shutdown periods.
- Body in welded and normalized steel sheeting
- Welded and balanced rotor fixed to the axle with expansion rings
- Removable grading sieve, allowing for an ample choice of chip dimensions
- Tempered feed rollers activated by gears
- Fed via conveyor or vibratory feeder
- Control panel with automated activation and overload protection
- Hydraulic elevation and suspension system
|MODEL||Capacity [m³/h]||Feed nozzle [mm]||Motor [CV]||Number of teeth||Ø Rotor [mm]||Net weight [kg]|
|TM 350/120||1 - 2||350 x 120||20 - 30||18||400||1000|
|BM 350/120||3 - 8||350 x 120||30 - 50||18||400||2000|
|BM 600/160||10 - 20||600 x 160||60 - 100||30||600||3500|
|BM 800/160||15 - 25||800 x 160||75 - 125||30||700||4000|